Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Where have I been?

It has been a while since i did my last post. Over the summer i was pretty busy raising my chickens, gardening, and canning. As i look back now i realize that not only was my plate full but it was over flowing. During all that we was prepping for hunting, too.

Well when deer season started however, i did not participate. I was having some issues and was in the middle of having medications adjusted. Some of the meds did not work and i ended up having surgery the 18 of December.

Which lands me to my newest thing i have found! While i was doing the 6 week recovery thing where i was laid up not a loud to do anything,i ended up watching extreme couponing! My husband looks at me and says," you could totally do that! The way you ocd over everything would make it easy."

Yes i realized at that moment that my husband doesnt always speak gibberish! Lol just kidding:) My husband is extremely smart man, he did marry me after all. Any way, i went down that following sunday and purchased my coupons. Now i have to warn those that has never done extreme couponing before, there is a certain finesse to it. Knowing which coupons to use, which coupons if any will stack, knowing the sales ads of each store, and how to use the coupons to your advantage. I however, have pretty much figured it out! I am a proud owner of a george forman grill that i paid $.35( 35 cents is correct). I also receive free makeup, soap, lotions, face washes, detergent, toilet paper, and most items i buy.

Now while doing all this i managed to quit smoking! I'm extremely proud of myself for that. I used Chantix to help but its still not an easy thing to do. I have been almost 8 weeks without a cigarette and 5 days off of Chantix. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment