Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mama is getting old!

14 years ago my oldest was born! It seems like it was just yesterday though.

In these last 14 years though i've watched a miracle unfold right in front of me. A baby boy turning into a man that I'm proud to call my son!

I remember when I first seen him. Biggest blue eyes, open and curious, and the whitest blonde hair. He never cried as he was handed to me. He was observant and the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

He's my first child and my only son. So it's been amazing to watch how much he's changed from that day. It seems like yesterday but yet he stands before me in a almost man body.

He's taller than me now, overall bigger. He's smart (a honor roll) and the most important polite (something kids aren't now days). I can be nothing but proud of Matt.

I'll always wish to be able to go back and have another night rocking him to sleep or listen to his 2 year old self sing nickleback. But I will be forever grateful to have the privilege to watch him grow into a wonderful man that he is becoming.

I love ya bubby! Hope your day was wonderful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment