Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Not enough time in the day.

Well as I've previously stated in my posts things has been a bit busy. I now have 55 chickens... yeah I know. My daughter agrees that I need to get on "my strange obsessions".


The garden is doing extremenly well. Everything is in the process of blooming and growing. Over the next couple of weeks I will be busy picking and canning!


The kids have been enjoying their summer break so far. My daughter loves to go out and play with all the chickens. She has named a lot of them. Lord help us if we eat any of them LOL. She will be the one crying that we are eating Rue Paul or Snow white.


Other than the garden and chickens, nothing else has been going on. But between weeding an acre worth of rows there really isn't any time either.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment